About Microchips Australia, Lintek & the Petrek Website
The directors of Microchips Australia were responsible for the introduction of microchip identification in animals into Australia over 25 years ago and Microchips Australia has been the sole distributor of Trovan microchips and microchip readers in Australia since that time. We supply veterinary clinics, animal welfare organisations, Councils etc across Australia with microchips and readers for use in companion animals. We also supply implantable microchips and reading systems to the vast majority of zoos and wildlife research projects in Australia and New Zealand for use in a large number of species – mammals, fish, birds, reptiles. The Trovan microchips are of high quality European manufacture and have a proven worldwide reputation for reliability and performance.
Petrek pet finding/tracking products are made by Lintek Tracking Solutions Ltd, one of the most advanced tracking device developers and solution providers in the Oceania region based in Auckland, New Zealand. With their R&D and manufacturing team based in Taiwan they bring you innovative new devices at the highest quality possible.
The Petrek website was made for a few simple but useful reasons:
- To help pet owners understand the various types of pet tracking devices that are available.
- To update pet owners as to where technology is at in terms of pet tracking and what to expect in the near future.
- To help pet owners choose the type of pet tracking device best suited for their pet and lifestyle.
- To give access to user testimonials about Lintek Pet Tracking products directly from pet owners themselves.
- To help facilitate an easy way of purchasing Petrek products
We believe that, as pet tracking is new to the pet market, having a website dedicated to educating pet owners on pet tracking technology and its limits is a good start. The Lintek Team has spent years researching and developing pet tracking devices and so we are in the best position to help pet owners when it comes to their pet’s safety and whereabouts.