- The Petrek 3G 2019 model has been re-designed to look even sleeker than before.
- This newer model is also studier with greater water resistance giving you greater peace of mind.
- Our new model still fits perfectly into the original sleeve and is compatible with the current charging cable.
- Petrek 3G is designed to give you the live location of pet with accuracy of 3 meters. Our tracker can be used with dogs and cats of all sizes, allowing owners to know where their pets are at all times.
- The Petrek 3G has 3 useful power modes. On our the most efficient setting, pet owners can get up to 4 days battery life. The device can also be recharged in less than 60 minutes.
- Our Petrek 3G has an IP67 waterproof rating which means that tracker can be submerged in 1m deep water for 30 minutes.
- The tracker is supplied with a pre-paid SIM card. Very little data is needed for each location update so your running cost will be less than $20 for the entire year!
- Your tracker is viewed and controlled through the free iPet app, available for Android and Apple devices.
- Petrek 3G is light, compact and can easily be attached to your pet’s collar.
- You can track multiple pets on your phone. Peter 3G uses GPS satellites for fixing the location but requires the mobile network to send that data to your phone.
- If you wish to share your pets location, you can provide the tracker number to other smartphone users, allowing them to also view your pet through their own device.
- A virtual boundary can be created and you will be notified when the tracker moves outside this designated area.
- Location history can be viewed for any day in the past two months
The Petrek 3G
An advanced GPS pet tracker
Important Note: To use the Petrek 3G, you must have Telstra 3G coverage. Click here to check the 3G coverage in your area. Telstra Coverage
If you're still unsure, contact us for a trial unit.
Brand New Design:
If the Petrek 3G does not detect movement, it simply goes to sleep mode. In pure sleep mode, it can last up to 1600 hours. However in practical use, depending on how active your pet is, update frequency and features you set to.
- Normal mode (5-10 min updates) - Approx 8-14 hours
- Urgent mode (30 Sec updates) 5-8 hours
- Power saving mode (2 hour updates) 2-4 days
*Battery life varies significantly depending on usage levels, For example in places with poor GPS (when indoors) or GSM reception battery life can decrease up to 2 hours, but if your pet is normally out and about in open areas where the tracker don't have to constantly hunt for better reception the battery life will increase. Read our FAQ for more information.
*Note Switching back from Power saving mode may take up to 2 hours as the Petrek 3G goes to sleep for 2 hours to save power, however if Geo-fence is triggered on the next update, it will send an notification and change back to “normal” mode.